venerdì 6 marzo 2009

Barcelona Street Art

A.M. Bonora for D+Arch

Leaving the subway i ask myself how Barcellona periphery could be.

The center is so clean and orderly, all seems so happy. So let' s walk . I'm going to Parc Guell,one of the Gaudì's wonders. You can feel a sense of abandonment and looking at some decadent building you will be a little sad and romantic. But even here there are beautiful buildings and streets in typical latin order.

I like to see what others do not notice...
So he's calling me...I turn and i find him ...Just few minutes for taking a photo...He's waiting for someone that could notice him.. in his quiet pose, lying on an acient balcony... Open your eyes and look at him. He seems to say " hi!! here i am...here..for the people in the street..."

Like an hidden whisper street art and poetry live in Barcellona.


Nessun commento: